Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What Do You Think?

Hello and welcome back.  If this is your first time visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy the read and commit to return.  Bookmark, email and text to friends and other teens, conduct discussion groups.  For those of you that don't know, this is my space where I share my thoughts, advice and views about teens and young people, based upon my professional and personal experiences.  Typically, I select a topic impacting the lives of teens and young people.  This time I would like to try something different.  Since I began this blog, which I thoroughly enjoy, I have not provided an open opportunity for readers to respond and/or ask questions.  This entry is dedicated to you, my readers. 

I am very curious about what my readers think, particularly my teen and young readers.  I feel fortunate to have acquired readers from many parts of the United States as well as the world.  A few have responded directly to me, but most have not.  Now is your chance.  What do you think about this blog?  What do you think are some of the biggest challenges facing teenagers today?  What are some questions you have about the behavior of teens?  What topics would you like to see addressed in this space?  If you are a teen, please share your thoughts here.  I ask that you keep your comments constructive and appropriate.  If you are an adult, either with or without a teen, please share your thoughts here.  I ask that you keep your comments constructive and appropriate.  Just click on comment and go for it.

Thanks for your time, comments and questions.  I truly hope you find this blog helpful and informative.  I know there are many places you could choose to spend your precious time and I feel privileged to have your attention.  It is my goal to provide a forum for teens and adults to dialogue, share and learn more about one another.  I also hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing.  To all the teens out there, I hope you are enjoying your teenage experience and preparing for your transition to adulthood.  Be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment